- 10 Ways To Grow Through The 10 Days Of Repentance
- 30 Years Of Chronic Headaches
Dr. Jacques Doueck
- A Good Sign
- Achieving Serenity Through Faith
Kelly Jemal Massry
- Hard Look
- How Do We Help – And Embrace – The Most Vulnerable Among Us?
- It’s A Small World After All…
- Science Of The Shofar
Yvette Alt Miller
- The High Holiday Season Is It Really That Bad?!
- The Gazelle
- ... Click For More Articles
Celebrating the Gift of Life
By: Leon Sakkal
It was a race against the clock. Three-year-old Jimmy (not his real name) was suffering from kidney malfunction, and his life was in jeopardy. Already, his family had to bring him to the hospital three times a week for four hours of dialysis. His only chance for survival was a new kidney – but not just any kidney. It had to be a kidney that was a perfect match and that could be transplanted in the small body of a three-year-old boy.