"Bringing Hope through Torah" ATIME Shas-a-Thon 5776
4 pints of cherry tomatoes
6 cloves whole garlic
1 red onion chopped
¼ olive oil
salt - to taste
1 32-ounce container of imagine vegetable broth
• Toss all ingredients and place on tray.
• Roast at 400 degrees for 30-40 minutes, until onion and garlic are caramelized and tomatoes are slightly brown and pop open.
• Put the tomato mixture and broth into a pot.
• Add 10 chopped leaves of basil.
• Using an immersion blender, blend till smooth (can also be done in a blender).
For crisp all you need is 1 triangle of good parmesan.
• Grate, you will need a round open cutter.
• Place cutter on sprayed parchment paper of silpat.
• Sprinkle about one tablespoon of cheese into the cutter.
• Remove cutter and repeat.
• For long pieces of parmesan crisp sprinkle cheese onto tray into 10”x 2” strips.
• Bake at 350 for 10 minutes till golden. It should have an open and lace look to it.
• Top the soup or bowl with crisp right before serving.