Celebrating 15 Years Of Community
4 Cups of All-purpose flour
2 Cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
2 ½ whole almonds roasted. Roast almonds in oven for 12 min @350 degrees
(Make sure almonds are cooled)
1 bag chocolate chips
5 large eggs mixed with
1 tablespoon vanilla
• Preheat oven to 350. Mix dry ingredients in kitchen aid bowl.
• Place one cup of the dry mixture along with one cup of cooled almonds into food processor. Process until a fine powder.
• Add mixture back into bowl.
• Add the remaining 1 ½ cup almonds.
• Add the chocolate chips.
• Using paddle attachment mix and add eggs one at a time. Until mixture holds together. If you feel the need to add another egg then do so mixture should not be too dry.
• Roll into 4 logs bake on parchment paper for approximately 25 minutes.
• Reduce oven temperate to 300 degrees.
• Cool completely slice on diagonal return to oven and bake for 20-25 minutes more.
I prefer to slice the biscotti the next day.