DONALD TRUMP May yet turn out to be one of the best presidents ever for Jews
By: Esther Sassoon
Homemade Viennese Crunch are a great dessert to serve at your next party. They are super easy to prepare, and one recipe makes quite a few. They also make for a stunning hostess gift!
1 box of Graham crackers
2 sticks of margarine
1 cup of brown sugar
4 tbsp of corn syrup
20 oz. of baking chocolate
10 oz. of chocolate chips
1 container of nut brittle
1. Break Graham crackers into sticks that
are one inch wide by three inches long.
2. Place on cookie sheet.
3. In a saucepan, melt margarine over
a small flame.
4. Add sugar and corn syrup.
Stir for six minutes.
5. Spoon melted margarine mixture
over Graham crackers.
6. Bake on 350 degrees for six minutes.
7. Remove tray from oven, and let cool
for 10 minutes.
8. Melt baking chocolate and chocolate chips over double boiler.
9. Dip Graham crackers in one by one.
10. Pour brittle over chocolate-covered
Graham crackers. Cool, and serve.
Make sure to constantly stir your sugar mixture when it’s over the flame so that it doesn’t burn.
Instead of dipping each piece one by one, you can place two bags of chocolate chips over the Graham crackers in the tray, and then put it back in the oven for two minutes. This will melt the chocolate chips over the Graham crackers. Spread the chocolate evenly and pour nut brittle over it. Freeze and break into pieces.
Viennese Crunch freezes beautifully. In fact, they taste better frozen!
Esther Sassoon, professionally trained event planner and pastry chef, has been sweetening events for the last 6 years. She is available for dessert demos and classes. Esther can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone – 347 421 5739.