Rice Krispie treats – meet your rival! These Fruity Pebbles Ice Cream Bowls are double trouble. Not only is it two desserts in one, it can hold way more than just ice cream. You can try it with mousse, fruit, trifle, snacks, and much more. They’re perfect for a party and always a hit with kids.
4 tbsp. margarine
10 oz. marshmallow fluff (1 standard container)
6 cups Fruity Pebbles cereal
1 quart vanilla ice cream
- Melt the margarine in a skillet over low heat and add in the marshmallow fluff.
- Using a spatula, stir until well incorporated.
- Turn off the fire and gently fold in the Fruity Pebbles cereal.
- Spray 12 small bowls with oil.
- Divide the mixture into twelve portions, and with the back of a spoon, carefully press the mixture into the bowls.
- Allow the bowls to chill for 30 minutes in the freezer.
- Carefully invert the bowls onto parchment paper.
- Scoop ice cream into the edible bowls, add sprinkles, and serve immediately.
Recipe, Photo, and Styling By Adina Yaakov, Dietetic Intern and Recipe Developer For more recipes follow @OnceUponAThyme__ on Instagram NEW! Find more recipes on www.OnceUponaThyme.co