- Roll out pizza dough onto a pizza tray. (Refer to last month’s edition to see how I like to rise and roll out my dough.)
- Sprinkle on mozzarella cheese to cover the dough. Then spoon on dollops of ricotta cheese. I would say not more than 10 dollops around the whole pizza.
- Heat up 1.5 tbsp olive oil in a small pot. Add in 5 cloves of crushed garlic, and 1.5 tsp of dried parsley. Let it cook until fragrant.
- Drizzle the garlic mixture of the dough with the cheeses. I like to use a fork so I mostly get the garlic and parley and not so much of the oil.
- Bake on 350 degrees Fahrenheit until cooked through.