1 (14-ounce) bag frozen strawberries
1½ cups milk
1 cup orange juice
2 cups low-fat vanilla yogurt
1 heaping spoon ground hemp seed
Measuring cup and spoons
6 drinking glasses
Let’s Get Started!
1. Pour the orange juice into the blender.
2. Use the table knife to cut the strawberries in half on the cutting board.
3. Add the milk, yogurt, and cut strawberries to the blender.
4. Add the ground hemp seed in the blender.
5. Cover the blender tightly with the lid. Blend until the mixture is completely smooth.
6. Pour the smoothies into the glasses — and enjoy!
Makes 6 Smoothies!
Chef Shiri Says…
Experts say that drinking a healthy smoothie at night could help you sleep better.